Oakridge Medical Face Mask | Level 1 Hospital Grade
This mask conforms to any size or shape. Custom-fit your mask by adjusting the
aluminum nose strip, pleats, and tieing off the excess string from the ear loops.
It meets FDA guidance for FDA Product Code QKR.
Certifications are available upon request.
- FDA registered product code QKR – Device Class I ear loop mask
- Meets En14683 Rating – Type IIR Standard
- Fluid Resistance – 120mmHg
- BFE>95% @ 3.0 Micron
- PFE>95% @ 0.1 Micron
- Delta P (breathability)<4.0 H2O/cm2
- Flame Spread Class 1
- Extra-long, aluminum nose piece
Certified by the FDA
“QKR Face masks are cleared to be worn by the general public or healthcare personnel. The mask covers the user’s nose and mouth. The device is subject to ED guidance for the duration of the pandemic.”